What do I need to know before my first appointment?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Elite-level physical therapy and rehab services are no longer attainable at most clinics who accept insurance and require their therapist to see more than two to four patients per hour. You are not a number. You deserve and require individual attention. This practice was founded on the principles of individualized and direct, one-on-one care for our patients.
The FitnessLAB is one of the top personal training and physical therapy clinics in the greater Denver Metro Area specializing in advanced manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and neuromuscular reeducation. All therapy evaluations and treatment sessions are one hour. Personal training sessions vary between 45 minutes to 1 hour. When you’re here, you’re family.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
Our ideal patients possess the following traits:
- Are serious about their health and well-being
- Are sick of being treated like a number at one of the local patient mills
- Demands quality and personalized care with direct access to their therapist and/ or trainer
- Values education and places importance in understanding their role in their health
- Goal oriented
- Has had trouble succeeding with PT or other conservative treatment in the past
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Photo ID
- Payment (cash, check, credit card, HSA)
- Evaluation paperwork
- MD prescription if applicable
- Appropriate clothing (workout clothes, sneakers, shorts are recommended for lower body injuries)